Scribbles Scrapbook Page
Create the perfect gift so easily we these few little steps.
Other Supplies: Adhesive Gems, Floral Patterned Cardstock, Blue Ink, White Cardstock, Glue, Printed Photograph, Sentiment Stamp
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut Scribbles die set (663631) to get eight die-cuts.
- Layer seven of the die-cuts onto your scrapbook page randomly and with the blue ink and the Blending Tool (662880) go over the scribbles you have laid down.
- Lift up the scribble dies and you should have a white resist where they were.
- Die-cut the Essential Tags die (662578) from white cardstock.
- Adhere the photography to the tag.
- Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock.
- Arrange the last scribble to the left of the scrapbook page and apply blue ink. Stick down.
- Arrange the tag and sentiment on the scrapbook page in the middle and stick with glue.
- Cut around a floral element from floral patterned cardstock and stick to the left of the photograph.
- Die-cut the Butterflies die set (662607) out of white cardstock and with the smallest butterflies stick randomly on the page.
- Randomly stick the adhesive gems to the page.