Botanical Bookmark Journal
Some on-trend bookmarks for your journal, make it more organized.
Other Supplies: Printed "To Do" List, "Notes" Page and Calendar, White Cardstock, Ringbinder, Glue, Silver Gems
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Botanical Bookmark die using Teal card.
- Cut down the middle around the leaves.
- Adhere your printed notes list to some green card.
- Stick the washi tape vertically down both sides of the notes pages.
- Adhere both parts of the die-cut down the sides vertically, over the washi tape.
- Adhere your printed "to do" list to some green card.
- Die-cut the botanical bookmark out of teal card.
- Adhere washi tape horizontally across the page.
- Cut some A5 colored cardstock.
- Put glue on the edge of the die and stick across the A5 cardstock to hold the A5 cutouts in place.
- Add silver gems for decoration.