Other Supplies: Christmas Stamp, Fabric (Cream and Gray), Thread (Red and Gray), Needle and Fabric Glue
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Envelope, Mini die (663621) out of the cream and gray fabric.
- Adhere the gray fabric stamp to the front right-hand corner of the envelope with the fabric glue.
- Same again, but with the cream banner.
- Stamp the Christmas sentiment onto the banner.
- Stich around the stamp with gray thread.
- Stich around the envelope using red thread.
- Add Ribbon (663055) in cream to the corner of the decoration.