Create this notebook using brand-new Chapter 4 dies!
Other Supplies: Pink Heart Button, Four Blue Buttons, Blue String, Needle, Thread (Blue and Gray), Fabric Glue, Crayons and a Printed Coloring Sheet
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut Notebook Pages & Pockets out of in teal and gray felt.
- Adhere the two die-cuts with some fabric glue.
- With your needle and blue thread, blanket stitch around the edge of the notebook.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the words 'live colorfully' from the Alphanumeric Classic Lower die set out of cardstock.
- Adhere these words to the front cover of the notebook with fabric glue.
- Cut a rectangle of gray felt and cut six 2cm slits in parallel to each other along the gray piece of felt.
- With gray thread stitch around the edge of this rectangular piece on the inside of the front cover.
- In between each slit, sew on a blue button.
- Sew on the pink heart button to the tab of the notebook.
- Tie a bow with the blue string on the spine of the notebook.
- Add in the crayons and the printed coloring sheet to finish.