Instant Camera Scrapbook Page
Create this scrapbook page using our brand-new Chapter 4 die!
Other Supplies: Black Fine-Line Pen, Ink (Blue and Orange), White Cardstock, Glue, Paintbrush, Printed Sentiment, Printed Photograph, Paint (Orange, White, Blue) and Stapler
- Splatter the orange, white and blue paint across your page with a paintbrush.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, emboss the Instant Camera embossing folder (663631) onto white cardstock.
- With the Blending Tool (662880) blend the orange ink at the bottom of the camera and then gradually blend in the blue towards the top with the blue ink.
- Draw some palm trees and a sunshine with a black fine-line pen on the scrapbook page.
- Apply the spotty Washi Tape (663054) to the left-hand side of the page vertically.
- Arrange the camera and the photograph on the page and stick with glue.
- Arrange the sentiment on top of the camera and staple to the front.
- Hand cut a heart and arrow tag from the white cardstock.
- Color these in with the inks.
- Attach with staples to the right of the sentiment.