Other Supplies: Glue and White Cardstock
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Folk Christmas die set from white cardstock.
- Stamp the animals onto the die-cuts.
- Cut 6 squares of green cardstock and layer the woodland elements at the top of each square to create a scene.
- Create a four-sided wrap with the same green cardstock to create the box so the scene will stand up.
- Die-cut the Paper Snowflakes die set with the Sizzix Adhesive Sheets and stick the die-cuts onto some white cardstock.
- Sprinkle glitter over the snowflakes.
- Cut the glittered snowflake card into 4 squares and panel them in the center of the four-sided green wrap.
- Die-cut the 'Season's Greetings' sentiment from red cardstock and adhere with glue onto an oval piece of white cardstock.
- Center the oval on the front of the wrap on top of the glittered snowflakes with Foam Tape.
- Adhere the snowflakes and sentiment to the front of the box scene.