Little Fawn Notebook
Create this super cute notebook using a brand-new Chapter 4 die!
Other Supplies: Brown Notebook, Patterned Paper, Gold Stars, Glue and Embossing Pen
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut a fawn out of cream and brown cardstock.
- Glue the fawn together so that the brown cardstock is behind the cream.
- Layer a piece of patterned paper with teal card onto the front of the notebook and glue in place.
- Adhere the fawn onto the left side of the notebook using foam tape so that it is slightly raised.
- Stamp or hand write 'hello' onto a strip of white card and trim the end to form a banner shape.
- Adhere this strip onto the front of the notebook.
- Decorate the notebook with gold stars in a sweeping motion.
- Use the embossing pen to trace the dots on the fawn's back, sprinkle with gold embossing powder. Remove the excess powder and heat tool dry.