Follow the step-by-step instructions to create this sparkle card.
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Embossing Pen, Distress Inks, Spray Adhesive, Adhesive Gems, White Ribbon, Printed Sentiment
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut one fairy and two butterflies out of Stencil Film.
- Lightly spray adhesive this fairy and the butterflies and attach it onto a square piece of white card to form your stencil.
- Use pink Distress Inks and the Sizzix sponge, to color on and around the stencil.
- Gently peel off the stencil film.
- Trace the word 'sparkle' on the printed sentiment using the embossing pen. Sprinkle with silver embossing powder, remove the excess and use the heat tool to create the embossed effect.
- Adhere this onto the card using foam tape.
- Adhere the square card onto an inked piece of folded card.
- Decorate with adhesive gems and a white ribbon around the spine of the card.