Sweet Treats Card
These new dies from Tim Holtz are so versatile they can make the perfect card and many more different projects.
Other Supplies: Assorted cardstock, Ink, Gems
- Die-cut the Sweet Treats shapes out of cardstock. Distress with ink and set aside.
- Type a sentiment and print on cardstock. Trim the main card panel to size.
- Die-cut the Festive Repeat pattern into the base of the card.
- Layer red cardstock behind the card front. Adhere to green cardstock and adhere to the card blank.
- Adhere Sweet Treats shapes to the card front using foam to give dimension to select shapes.
- Embellish using gems.