Create your own cover for your journal with our brand-new Chapter 4 die!
Other Supplies: Marbled Paper, Mat board, Gold Elastic or Twine, Spray Adhesive
- Use the spray adhesive to adhere the marbled paper to both sides of a long rectangular piece of mat board.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the journal cover twice using the Pocket Notebook die out of the marbled mat board. Fold the spine of the journal. Apply adhesive to the inside of the front cover sprine and attach to the back cover spine.
- Die-cut your pages to your chosen size using the 'cut on the fold technique.'
- Thread twine or elasticated thread through the holes in the spine of the notebook and then use the thread to secure your folded pages into place.
- Cut a piece of elasticated thread and secure the notebook closed with the decorative tab on front.