Rag Quilt for Baby
Soft and cozy, this Rag Quilt for Baby can be created with the Big Shot Pro Machine and Square Rag Quilt Die in just a few easy steps. You'll be bundling up baby in no time, just follow the instructions below to get started.
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork, New Baby
|3 yd total||Assorted baby flannels: |
pink and blue
|Assemble sets of fabric by layering with a front, middle and back.|
Cut (20) Rag Quilt Square sets
Do not separate the sets after they are die-cut.
- Finished Size: 24" x 30"
- All seam allowances are 1" unless noted.
- For best results, use a sheet of paper as the top layer between the fabric and the cutting pad. The paper helps compensate for the proper pressure and height required for the cleanest cut shape.
Piecing the Quilt:
- Sew an "X" in the center of each block.
- Sew 4 blocks together, alternating prints to form a row. Repeat to form 4 more rows.
- Sew the 5 rows together to form the finished quilt.
- Clip any excess threads. Wash quilt several times to soften and achieve frayed rag look.