Circle Play Card
Ready, set, game! This fun pinball card is just perfect for making!
Other Supplies: A typography stamp, white and silver card, small colorful plastic balls
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the bubble gum machine elements from the Circle Fun die set in your chosen color of cardstock.
- Fold an A4 sheet of your chosen color of Sizzix cardstock. Cut this down to your chosen size of greetings card using a guillotine or a Sizzix Craft Knife.
- On an A4 sheet of white card, print a sentiment using a computer and printer. Cut around the sentiment so that it is positioned as shown in the image.
- Using the circle element from the Circle Fun die set, cut a circle near the top of the sentiment card as shown.
- Use the rest of the die-cut elements to build gumball machine around the die-cut circle aperture.
- Cut a piece of a different color of card around the same size (I cut mine slightly longer) as the white sentiment card. Stick this at a slightly off-set angle in the middle of your card element from step 2. Use a light color of Tim Holtz Distress Inks to stamp text over the front of your card.
- Before sticking this raised sentiment card down, stick a small square of white card down behind where you will stick the sentiment card so that there will be white card behind the circle aperture.
- On the small square of white card, stick your circular dimensional dome with colorful plastic balls inside (to look like gumballs). To make this easier turn the dome upside down and place the balls inside. Then raise the card above your head and stick the dome to the white square of card from underneath.
- Optional, you can use Sizzix Foam Tape to stick your sentiment card to the front of your make. This will add a dimensional effect.