This on-trend and fashionable bookmark is perfect to get your hands on.
Other Supplies: Card (Gray), Yarn (Mint), Wooden bead, Corner cutter, Water spritzer
- Cut two rectangular pieces of gray card.
- Lightly spritz both pieces of card and emboss using the Doily embossing folder.
- Cut the corners of the card to create rounded corners.
- Using mint yarn and the smallest pom-pom maker, create your pom-pom and tie an additional piece of yarn around the center.
- Trim your pom-pom with scissors.
- Thread through a wooden bead on the hanging piece of yarn.
- Line up the rectangles back to back and glue together, with the pom-pom loop in the middle of the card.