Try your hand at some antique style home décor with this fanciful bottle make.
Other Supplies: Spray Water Bottle, Black Cardstock, Black Gesso, Paint Brush, Silver and Bronze Guilding Wax, Mod Podge, PVA Glue
- Spray a piece of black card with water. Enclose damp paper in your Fanciful Impresslits die and feed through the Big Shot Machine.
- Choose a good sized bottle to fit the fanciful die set, and position as pictured. Stick these in place with Mod Podge or PVA glue.
- Paint the bottle with Mod Podge to add texture and give a surface that paint will stick to. Allow this to dry or to speed up the process, use the Sizzix Heat Tool.
- Paint the whole bottle (including the die-cut pieces and lid) using black Gesso. Again wait for this to dry or use the Sizzix Heat tool.
- Apply silver guilding wax to your finger. Rub excess off on a spare piece of paper and then apply lightly to pick up the raised details on your make.
- Tip: Apply with a 'less is more' approach as a little wax goes a long way.