Falling Hearts Card
Share the love with this versatile new die by Tim Holtz.
Other Supplies: Tim Holtz Distress Inks, White cardstock, A stamp of your choice or a computer and printer, PVA Glue
- Using a computer and printer (or a stamp) print a decorative sentiment on a piece of white card. Make sure to print this so that when the card is folded and cut to size, the printed sentiment is positioned as shown.
- Cut a smaller rectangle of white card. Use multiple shades of Tim Holtz Distress Ink. (I used Ripe persimmon and Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed) blend from the darker color to the lighter.
- Use a spray water bottle to spray water on the inked area. Let this dry to create a speckled effect. A piece of kitchen paper can be used to dab some of the color away from the sprayed area.
- Using the Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Falling Hearts die set from the inked rectangle of card.
- Using Sizzix Foam Tape, stick the die-cut inked piece of card to the front of the card so that they meet as shown.
- Take some of the small die-cut heart elements and stick them to the front using PVA Glue. Stick the darker hearts to the lighter areas and vice versa.