Other Supplies: Cream Cardstock, PVA Glue, Gray board, Thick string, Piece of paper
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the 'Bottled Up' Bigz Die from gray board and white cardstock. Use PVA glue to stick the cardstock to the gray board.
- Using Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in your choice of colors, ink the bottle elements. I have left the white card beneath more visible at the same point on each bottle. This gives a 3-D shine effect. Wrap thick string around the neck of one or more of your bottles.
- Using a spray bottle, spray your colored bottles and leave to dry to give the speckled effect.
- Fold a piece of A4 cream card in half and cut to your preferred size. Distress the corners using antique linen to give a worn effect.
- Stick down your bottle elements as shown below. The middle bottle can rest on the bottles each side of it to leave room for the rolled parchment.
- Apply the same technique to a smaller rectangle and stamp your chosen sentiment on the front as shown below.
- Use Sizzix foam pads to attach the smaller rectangle with the sentiment to the front of your card. I chose to have this at a slightly offset angle.
- As on the card, apply Distress Ink to a piece of paper and use a script style stamp to give the effect of a message on a scroll. Roll this up tightly and stick in place behind the middle bottle using PVA glue.