Scribbly Butterfly Card
This beautiful butterfly card is perfect for any occasion!
Other Supplies: White Card, Navy Blue Card, Adhesive Gems, Watercolor Paints
- Create a watercolor wash on the background of the card, using blue and yellow watercolor paint.
- Die-cut the butterfly using the Scribbly Butterflies die set out of white cardstock.
- Stamp the butterfly with the Sizzix clear embossing ink pad, sprinkle with silver embossing powder and then heat tool to create the embossed effect.
- Repeat step three until you have your desired "stained glass" effect.
- Use your Ink Pad and Acrylic Block to stamp your sentiment on top of the watercolor wash.
- Adhere the butterfly onto the watercolor wash using glue.
- Decorate the card with adhesive gems.
- Adhere the card front onto a folded piece of navy cardstock, using foam tape so that it is slightly raised off the page.