Other Supplies: Thin Black Fine-Line Pen, White Cardstock, Embossing pen, PVA Glue, Any banner die, Blue Ink with Sponge, Gray Frame
- Die-cut the whale and fish elements from the Ocean Friends die set in light blue and cream cardstock.
- Use a pencil to sketch a curved line along the blue shape to separate the two colors that are within the whale as shown in the image. Make sure to include the fin. Cut along the line with scissors and stick the cut-out blue top half to the cream element to create a two-tone whale shape.
- On the cream paper use thin fine-line to add some faint lines parallel to the middle of the whale.
- Using the frame as a stencil, draw a square in your white cardstock and cut out. Make two of these.
- Use your Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine and with a large circle die, die-cut a circle in the middle of one piece of white cardstock.
- On the other piece of white cardstock, use distressing ink create an even blue area which will fill the area of the circle. Place the card with the circle cut-out on top of the blue area using foam tape.
- Use foam tape to stick the rest of the elements to create a dimensional effect.
- To create the bubbles use an embossing pen to draw circles, pour silver embossing powder over the circles, then tip off the excess. Use a heat tool to set the embossing powder.
- Put into a frame and finish off the project by adding a banner. I pre-printed my writing in moonflower font and used an essential banner die to cut over it.