Leaves and Swirls Wall Hanging
This simple wall hanging is a great way to bring some floral style into your home!
Other Supplies: Gray Fabric, Cream Thread, Needle, String, Wooden Rod
- Die-cut the flowers out of a variety of pink felt colors.
- Hot glue the floral die-cuts together to create 3-D flowers.
- Cut the gray fabric into a banner shape.
- With the top of the banner stitch around the wooden rod.
- Stitch around the edge of the banner to create a contrasting edge.
- Die-cut the leaves and swirls die out of green felt.
- Glue to the front of the banner.
- Arrange the flowers on top of the leaves and swirls die.
- Add a gem to the middle of the biggest flower using hot glue gun.
- To finish tie string to each edge of the rod.