Ink Blooms Congrats CardProject #21416
Add to your stamping collection and create this new card project from our new Chapter 1 collection.
Products Used656802-Sizzix Making Essential - Adhesive Sheets, 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets 656499-Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies 660340-Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray) 663474-Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller 663709-Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape 663007-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets 663006-Sizzix Making Essential - Ink Pad, Black (Pigment) & Acrylic Block 664375-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 45PK - Elle Lowercase 664355-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK w/Stamps - Ink Blooms
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Coloring Mediums, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 6" x 9 1/2" panel of gray cardstock. Fold in half to create a vertically-standing card base.
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" panel of pink cardstock, a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" panel of white cardstock and a 1 1/2" x 4 1/2" strip of light blue cardstock. Center and adhere the pink panel to the front of the card base with double-sided adhesive. Center and adhere the white panel to the pink panel.
- On white cardstock, stamp two large flower bundles, two small flower bundles and four single flowers from the Ink Blooms stamp set. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped images and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut.
- Color in the stamped designs with a coloring medium of choice.
- Cut 3" x 3" panel of white cardstock. Cut an adhesive sheet to size and adhere it to one side of the panel. Die-cut out of the panel the letters "c o n g r a t s" from the Elle Lowercase die set. Adhere the letters to the center of the light blue panel. Adhere foam tape to the back of the blue panel.
- Adhere the blue panel to the center of the white panel. Adhere a large flower bundle directly above and below the blue panel with liquid adhesive.
- Apply foam tape behind the other two small flower bundles and four single flowers. Center the two small flower bundles above and below the sentiment on the blue panel and adhere them to the large flower bundles. Adhere one single flower to either side of the small flower bundle.