Other Supplies: Glue, Large Eyed Needle, White Cardstock, Wooden Beads, Neutral String, Printed Sentiment
- Die-cut the Natural Leaves from a variety of green cardstock.
- Arrange on top of the embroidery hoop near the bottom edge.
- Once happy with placement glue in place.
- Die-cut the ovals out of white and gray cardstock.
- Layer the white oval on top of the gray, and glue into place.
- Mount the sentiment onto the white oval.
- Glue the sentiment to the bottom of the hoop.
- Attach the string at the top of the hoop.
- Thread the wooden beads so they sit near the hoop on the string.
- Knot a loop near the top of the string so the beads don't fall off.