Other Supplies: Glue, Ruler, White string, Pearl Adhesive Gems
- Die-cut all elements of the Teardrop Terrarium out of a variety of colored cardstock.
- Create the terrarium shape, folding the creases. You may need to use a ruler to fold the creases up against, this will help give a crisp straight line.
- Glue the terrarium in place.
- With the ball stylus tool, sculpt the flowers. Layer them up then glue together.
- Arrange the flowers around the bottom of the terrarium adding the foliage in between the flowers. Glue into place.
- Decorate the middle of the flowers with pearl adhesive gems.
- Attach white string to the top of the terrarium.