Elle Uppercase Calendar
Keep yourself organized this year with your very own desk calendar for home and at work.
Other Supplies: Pink Watercolor paint, Paintbrush, Printed Calendar, White Cardstock
- Lightly watercolor wash a piece of white cardstock with the pink watercolor paint.
- Leave to dry or use the heat tool to speed up the process.
- Die-cut the letters of the month you wish to use out of white cardstock.
- Glue these to the middle of the watercolor piece of card.
- Die-cut the floral elements from the Bold Flora die set and arrange around the die-cut letters.
- Cut the watercolor paper down to a rectangle, this will cut off some of your floral elements but will create a nice border for the month.
- Mount to the top middle of a piece of white card.
- Adhere the printed calendar underneath.
- Mount the design onto a piece of pink cardstock.