Other Supplies: Glue, Pink Ink Pad, Water, Brush, White Card, Adhesive Gems, Photograph
- Die-cut a piece of stencil film several times with the Stackable Geometrics die.
- Die-cut your chosen sentiment from the Elle Lowercase set out of gray card.
- Die-cut several flowers from the Origami Rabbit set out of white and gray cardstock.
- Layer the stackable geometric stencil film to the middle right of the scrapbook page.
- Apply the pink Distress Ink over the stencil film. Take the stencil film away to reveal the pattern underneath.
- Mix the same Distress Ink with some water and using the brush, splatter this over the scrapbook page concentrating on the bottom left hand corner.
- With the sculpting kit, add dimension to the flowers die-cuts.
- Assemble your chosen photo, flowers and lettering onto the scrapbook page using glue.
- Finally decorate with adhesive gems.