Origami Rabbit FrameProject #21433
How adorable is this frame?
Products Used657563-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals 660200-Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform 663474-Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller 663709-Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape 663007-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets 662500-Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine Only (White & Gray) 664378-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Origami Rabbit
Other supplies: Cardstock (White), Sentiment Stamps or Computer & Printer, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, White Frame
- Die-cut out of cream cardstock the Origami Rabbit and rabbit ears, die-cut out of pink cardstock a set of layering flowers, out of light orange cardstock the portion of the origami rabbit that acts as nose. From yellow cardstock a flower center from the Origami Rabbit die set.
- Assemble the origami rabbit and adhere the panels together with liquid adhesive. Adhere the ears to the top of the rabbit head with liquid adhesive. Trim the nose portion off of the light orange die-cut and adhere to the cream bunny with liquid adhesive. Layer the flower and flower center die cuts together and adhere the element to the top of the rabbit head with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a 12.5 cm x 17cm panel and die-cut a large rectangle out of the center from the rectangles die set.
- Adhere foam tape along the edges of the white panel. Cut a card base sized to fit behind the white panel and adhere the white panel to the front of the card base.
- Die-cut out of pink cardstock a large oval from the Ovals die set and adhere the oval to the center white panel opening with double-sided adhesive.
- Adhere the origami rabbit to the center of the oval with liquid adhesive.
- Type, print (or stamp) and trim a sentiment. Adhere the sentiment below the origami rabbit with foam tape.
- Set design within a white frame.