Urban Interiors Card
Is there someone you know who have just got their new home? This new card project is one not to be missed from our new die set.
Theme: House & Home
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Variety of Inks, Glue
- Die-cut the plant and basket, chair and mug using the Urban Interiors die set out of a variety of colored cardstock.
- Die-cut a medium sized circle using one of the circular Framelits out of white cardstock.
- Lightly ink the bottom of the circle with brown Distress Ink.
- Assemble the plant and chair using glue, and then adhere them onto the circle.
- Adhere the circle onto a folded card using foam tape.
- Stamp your sentiment using embossing ink, sprinkle with silver embossing powder and then heat tool dry, until it had embossed.