The most adorable gift for a new baby arrival.
Other Supplies: Gray, Cream and Blue Fabric, White Baby Grow, Blue Button, Iron and Ironing Board, Hand Sewing Needle, Thread
- Iron the adhesive onto each of the colored pieces of fabric.
- Die-cut the lettering out of the gray fabric.
- Die-cut the bottle and heart out of gray, cream and blue fabric.
- Arrange the lettering and bottle design to the front of the baby grow.
- Once happy with the design, iron into place.
- With a needle and thread stitch around the bottle to add detail.
- Hand sew a small blue button onto the top of the heart.