Tulip Gift Wrap
Want to make your gift wrap stand out, this floral gift wrap is the perfect one for it.
Other Supplies: White Wrapping Paper, Small Box
- Die-cut the Tulip out of coral, yellow and green colored cardstock.
- Use the sculpting kit to create dimension to the petals, stamen and leaves.
- Layer the stamens, petals then leaves on top of each other, then glue into place.
- With the gray pen create a polka dot effect over the white wrapping paper.
- Wrap the box with the wrapping paper.
- Tie gray ribbon around the box.
- Glue the flower to the top of the box.