Other Supplies: Faux Foliage, Light Pink, Dark Pink and Coral Crepe Paper, Green Wire, Wooden Beads
- Die-cut the Wisteria out of light pink, dark pink and coral colored crepe paper.
- Layer the petals in their corresponding colors on top of each other and glue in place.
- Secure each flower to the end of a green wire with some hot glue.
- Group together with a bunch of faux foliage and wrap coral colored ribbon around the stems. Secure with hot glue.
- Add a wooden bead to the middle of each flowers.