Floral Scrapbook Page
Keep memories alive with this scrapbook project.
Other Supplies: Pink Ink Pad, Paint Brush, Silver Gems, Photograph, Printed Sentiment, White Scrapbook
- Die-cut the two of the Floral Edges die set and a selection of flowers out of green and pink cardstock.
- Use the paintbrush and pink Distress Ink to flick splatters onto the white scrapbook page.
- Adhere the floral edges and flowers onto the page using glue.
- Layer the photograph onto the page and secure with glue.
- Decorate with the gems in the center of the flowers.