Bold Flora Home Décor
You can use different colors to bring out and make this flora frame your own.
Other Supplies: Acrylic Paint (White), Frame, Ink Pads (Dark Blue), Liquid Adhesive, Paintbrush, Paper Trimmer, Pearl Rhinestones (Adhesive-Backed), Tweezers, Water, Watercolor Palette, Watercolor Paper
- Cut a panel of light blue cardstock sized to fit inside a frame of choice.
- With the Blending Tool Head add dark blue ink to the upper edges of the light blue panel as desired. Water down a small portion of white acrylic paint and splatter the paint across the light blue panel. Set aside the cardstock to dry.
- Die-cut out of watercolor paper an assortment of flowers, flower centers and leaves from the Bold Flora die set.
- Watercolor each of the die-cut elements in a desired color palette and set aside to dry.
- Layer the flowers and flower center elements as desired to create five flowers. Adhere the flower layer in each stack together with liquid adhesive.
- Along the bottom edge of the light blue panel, adhere the watercolor leaves to create five flower stalks. Some of the stalks should be layered tall, while others will be short.
- On the top of each stalk adhere a layered flower with liquid adhesive. Adhere a pearl rhinestone into center of each flower.