Geo Lattice Frame Note Cards
Trendy little notepad for your everyday essentials!
Theme: House & Home
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Hole Punch, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Ring Clip
- Cut a 6" x 6" panel of blue and light blue cardstock. Adhere an adhesive sheet to one side of each cut panel. Die-cut out of the adhesive-backed blue cardstock the open lattice frame and out of the light blue cardstock the bottom layering lattice frame from the Geo Lattice Frame die set. Adhere the blue die-cut to the top of the light blue die-cut.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to fit behind the die-cut frame. Adhere the frames to the top of the white panel.
- Die-cut out of coordinating cardstock colors additional open lattice frames from the same die set. Paper piece some of the additional colors into the frame opening and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a panel of gray cardstock and adhere an adhesive sheet to one side. Die-cut out of the gray cardstock the word 'Notes' from the Elle Lowercase and Uppercase die sets.
- To fill out the notebook, cut additional pages to the same size as the frame.
- Punch a hole through the upper, left-hand corner of the cover and each of the pages. Thread a ring clip through all the pages and then secure the clip in place.