Other Supplies: Glue, White Cardstock, Patterned Cardstock, Blue and Pink string, Double-Sided Tape, Printed Sentiment
- Die-cut all the elements of the cake box die set from a variety of colored, patterned and white cardstock.
- Assemble the box using the image below as a guide to how it should look. To secure the box in place, use double-sided tape or glue.
- Glue the printed sentiment onto the tag.
- Wrap the egg die-cuts with colorful string.
- Adhere the eggs to the top left of the tag.
- Thread the tag onto the blue string.
- Wrap the blue string around the cake box. Make sure the tag stays on the top of the box.
- Keep the string taught and secure at the bottom using hot glue.