Easter Egg Cake BoxProject #21454
Isn't this the perfect little Easter Egg Cake Box?
Products Used662225-Sizzix Making Tool - Paper Sculpting Kit 663550-Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun 663007-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets 664400-Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 11PK - Cake Box
Other Supplies: Glue, White Cardstock, Patterned Cardstock, Blue and Pink string, Double Sided Tape, Printed Sentiment
- Die-cut all the elements of the cake box die set from a variety of colored, patterned and white cardstock.
- Assemble the box using the image below as a guide to how it should look. To secure the box in place, use double sided tape or glue.
- Glue the printed sentiment onto the tag.
- Wrap the egg die cuts with colorful string.
- Adhere the eggs to the top left of the tag.
- Thread the tag onto the blue string.
- Wrap the blue string around the cake box. Make sure the tag stays on the top of the box.
- Keep the string taught and secure at the bottom using hot glue.