Share the love with this card make.
Other Supplies: Scissors, Brown corrugated cardstock, Liquid adhesive, String, Patterned Brown Cardstock, Brown Distress Ink
- Create a square card using the cream cardstock.
- Trim the brown patterned paper to a square, slightly smaller than the card front.
- Use the Sizzix Blending Tool to apply brown Distress Ink to the corners of the patterned paper.
- Cut the Heart die out of the patterned paper, leaving room for the sentiment beneath.
- Adhere the patterned paper onto the card front with Sizzix Foam Tape.
- Cut a strip of corrugated card and apply brown Distress ink to the edges to pick up the texture.
- Position that onto the card front using the Sizzix Permanent Adhesive Roller.
- Cut out the 'Love' heartbeat sentiment from the die set in cream cardstock.
- Use liquid adhesive to position the die-cut onto the corrugated strip.
- Wrap the string around the middle of the card and tie a bow.