Other Supplies: Printed Calendar and Sentiment, Patterned Cardstock, Wooden Peg, Scan Picture (Optional), Tacky Glue
- Die-cut one of the display stands using Display Stand die set out of patterned cardstock.
- Assemble the display stand.
- Adhere the printed sentiment and calendar onto pink cardstock using foam tape so that it is slightly raised and has a small pink border.
- Adhere the printed sentiment and calendar onto the display stand using tacky glue.
- Die-cut two hearts using the Heartfelt die set out of gray and pink cardstock.
- Adhere the hearts onto the peg using tacky glue and attach the scan using the peg onto the corner of the display stand.