Bronze Trellis Frame
Create the old effect and make the perfect frame as a gift or for your home.
Other Supplies: Brown Distress Ink, Text Stamp, Scissors, Paper Towel, Bronze gilding wax, Brush
- Using black cardstock, die-cut 4 Trellis pieces with the Impresslits die set.
- Trim down a sheet of gray cardstock to a square, with each side measuring the length of one of the cut-out Trellis pieces.
- Using the Sizzix Multi-Tool Blending Head, apply the brown Distress Ink in each corner of the card in circular motions, fading out towards the center to create a vignette.
- Position your text stamp onto the Sizzix Acrylic Block and very lightly apply the ink.
- Gently press the stamp onto the inked gray cardstock, creating a faded background texture. Repeat this process all over the square.
- Using black cardstock, cut out the smaller butterfly from the Scribbly Butterflies die set.
- Apply some bronze gilding wax to your finger, rub over the raised elements of the trellis pieces and the die-cut the butterfly.
- Use the Sizzix Foam Tape to position the Trellis pieces around the edges of the gray square, forming a frame.
- Use the Tape again to position the butterfly in the center of the frame.