Doodle Art #2 Card
Get creative with colorful cardmaking!
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Ink Pads (Various Colors), Paper Trimmer, Stamp Sentiment, Water Spritzer
- Cut a 6" x 6" panel of black cardstock and adhere an adhesive sheet to the back of the cardstock. Die-cut into the doodle art pattern from the Doodle Art #2 die. Cut around the perimeter of the die-cut pattern to create a panel, leaving a slight edge around all four sides of the pattern.
- Cut from white cardstock a desired card base size and fold the panel in half. The front panel should be large enough to accommodate the black frame cut in Step 1.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock slightly larger than the die-cut black panel.
- With the Blending Tool, ink color in a desired pattern across one whole side of the white cardstock panel. Blend chosen colors into one another then spray the colors a couple of times with a water spritzer. Set aside the inked panel to dry. This will give the inked panel a blotted effect once it dries.
- Once dry, center and adhere the die-cut black panel to the front of the inked panel.
- Stamp a sentiment of choice onto a piece fo white cardstock and cut around the sentiment with a paper trimmer. Adhere the sentiment to the card front where desired with foam tape.
- Adhere the panel with foam tape to the front of the card base at a slightly offset angle.