Feathered Friends CardProject #21473
Spread your creative wings with this Feathered Friends Card.
Products Used664433-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Feathered Friends 664576-Sizzix Making Essential - Express Glue, 120ml 663780-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 60 Sheets 663006-Sizzix Making Essential - Ink Pad, Black (Pigment) & Acrylic Block 663709-Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape 663474-Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller 662880-Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool Head w/Replacement Sponge 662875-Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool Starter Kit
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Ink Pads (Browns, Yellows), Label Maker, Paper Trimmer, Stamp (Assorted Designs), Stamp Sentiments, Stapler
- Cut a desired sized card base panel out of ivory cardstock. Fold the panel in half to create a horizontal standing card.
- With the Blending Tool, faintly blend chosen inks into the center area of the card front as desired.
- With the same inks, stamp chosen designs on top of the inked area on the card front. (*Note: A compass and water rings style stamp were used on the sample.)
- Die-cut out of various patterned papers and desired cardstock colors all of the elements from the Feathered Friends die set.
- With liquid adhesive, layer and adhere all of the die-cut elements together to create two birds.
- Cut a desired rectangle shape panel from a piece of patterned paper. Adhere the panel to the front of the card, where desired on the card front, with double-sided adhesive. For additional texture, randomly staple parts of the panel to the card base.