Funky Wreath CardProject #21475
Create this celebration card using our new Chapter 2 die.
Products Used661806-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 21PK - Small Tattered Florals 664140-Sizzix Making Tool - Curved Fine-Tip Tweezers 663709-Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape 663007-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets 663006-Sizzix Making Essential - Ink Pad, Black (Pigment) & Acrylic Block 664576-Sizzix Making Essential - Express Glue, 120ml 664434-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Funky Wreath
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Paper Cutter, Stamp (or Printed Sentiment)
- Cut a sheet of yellow cardstock to a desired size to create a folded card base.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock sized to fit the front of the card base, leaving a mat around the edges. Stamp a desired sentiment to the far, right-side of the white panel. (If printing a sentiment, print the sentiment onto a sheet of white cardstock and then cut the panel down to size for the card front.)
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors a variety of wreaths from the Funky Wreaths die set. Additionally, die-cut out of desired cardstock colors a variety of flowers from the Small Tattered Florals die set. to create three layered flower stacks. Use tweezers to shape them by grasping vertically down the middle of each petal and twisting.
- Center and adhere the stamped white panel to the front of the card base with foam tape. Adhere the wreaths directly to the left of the stamped sentiment with liquid adhesive, stacking the wreaths on top of one another as desired.
- Adhere the die-cut flowers together to create three flower stacks. Adhere the stacks around the wreath as desired with liquid adhesive.