Celebrate with this circles card using our Chapter 2 die.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Ink Pads (Soluble inks in a variety of colors), Stamp Sentiment, Paper Trimmer, Rhinestones (Adhesive-Backed), Water Spritzer
- Cut two desired card base panels out of white cardstock. Fold one in half vertically and one in half horizontally to create the card bases. Cut two additional panel of white cardstock to fit directly on top of each card base.
- With the Blending Tool, blend desired ink colors in a desired pattern onto another sheet of white cardstock. (*Note: Use a range of colors that compliment each other and will blend well into one other.)
- Spray the inked cardstock once or twice with a water spritzer and set aside the sheet to dry. The water will create a blotted effect. Once dry, cut part of the inked cardstock to fit the card front of the vertically-standing card. Adhere the panel to the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Arrange a variety of circles in a random pattern from the Stacked Tiles, Circles die set on top of the panel cut to fit the vertically-standing card base. Tack the circles in place on the panel with Maker's Tape, then die-cut the circle pattern into the panel. Repeat one more time with some circles overlapping each other. Adhere the die-cut panel to the inked panel with double-sided tape.
- Stamp a sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and die-cut around the sentiment with a circle die from the Stacked Tiles, Circles die set. Die-cut out of silver opulent cardstock the next largest circle in the set to create a mat to layer behind the circle sentiment. Adhere the stamped circle to the silver circle with liquid adhesive. Adhere the sentiment to the card front where desired with foam tape. Adhere a variety of rhinestones to the card front as desired.
- Die-cut out of the left over inked panel a variety of different circle shapes from the Stacked Tiles, Circles die set. Die-cut a single circle into the second white panel for the horizontally-standing card base.
- Lay the panel on top of the card base and stamp on to the card front through the circle aperture. Align the die-cut panel on top of the card base and adhere in place with foam tape.
- Arrange the die-cut inked circles as desired around the circular aperture and adhere each element in place with liquid adhesive or foam tape. Adhere a variety of rhinestones to the card front as desired.