Other Supplies: Plain Cream Tea Towel, Fabric- Pink, Iron, Hand Sewing Needle, White Embroidery Thread, Pink pom-poms, Sewing Machine, Gems, Fabric Glue
- Iron the adhesive onto the different shades of pink fabric.
- Die-cut a selection of flowers using the Bold Blossoms die set.
- Towards the bottom of the tea towel, iron all of the flowers into place.
- Hand sew a circle in the center of each flower using the white embroidery thread in back stitch.
- Use the fabric glue to adhere a gem in the very center of each flower.
- Use the sewing machine to attach a strip of pom-poms at the top and bottom of the tea towel.