Bee Scrapbook Page
Create your very own scrapbook page using our new Bee die.
Other Supplies: Patterned Cardstock, Chosen Photograph, Distress Inks, Spray Adhesive, Splatter Stamp, Printed Sentiment, Black Adhesive Gems, White Cardstock
- Die-cut two honeycomb patterns using the Mixed Media die set out of two small pieces of stencil film.
- Die-cut two bees using the Bee die set out of light and dark gray cardstock.
- Die-cut a selection of different sized hexagons from the Mixed Media die set out of patterned yellow cardstock.
- Lightly spray adhesive to the die-cut stencil film onto the square piece of white card.
- Use this as a stencil and ink with yellow Distress Ink. Then peel the stencil film off to reveal the pattern underneath.
- Make a water color wash by mixing the yellow Distress Ink with water and paint onto the square piece of white cardstock.
- Print the splatter effect on the page using a stamp and the yellow Distress Ink.
- Layer and adhere all the elements of the scrapbook page onto the piece of inked cardstock, using glue and foam tape to adhere them in place.
- Finally decorate with black adhesive gems.