Other Supplies: Black Pen, Distress Inks (Blue and Green), Wooden Frame, White Acrylic Pen, Craft Mat, Spritzer, Glue
- Die-cut three trees and the tent using the Great Outdoors die set out of green cardstock.
- Use Maker's tape to mask a straight line in the center of a white square of cardstock.
- Ink this piece of cardstock up to the line with blue Distress Ink.
- Now mask a line, covering the edge of the blue Distress Ink, and ink with green Distress Ink to form the grass.
- Arrange the trees and tent, and then adhere in place using glue.
- Apply ink to a craft mat, spritz with water and then press a small square of white cardstock on top.
- Peel off to reveal an interesting texture and dry with Heat Tool.
- Die-cut a moon from the Great Outdoors die set using the textured paper.
- Glue the moon onto the inked night sky.
- Use an acrylic white pen to draw stars in the night sky.
- Use your embossing pen to write 'Home' at the top of the artwork. Sprinkle with silver embossing powder, remove the excess and then heat set the powder with the Heat Tool until you get the desired embossed effect.
- Use your black pen to write 'is where you pitch it' at the bottom of the artwork. You can print this off if you are not confident handwriting it.
- Place the artwork in a square wooden frame.