Elegant Leaves Card
Bring some tropical vibes to your making with this card project.
Other Supplies: Gold Washi Tape, Glue, Gold Ribbon, Gold Cardstock
- Die-cut the leaves from the Elegant Leaves die set.
- Use a green pen to add detail onto each of the leaves.
- Adhere the leaves onto the front of your folded card.
- Decorate with a strip of thin washi tape.
- Die-cut the word 'Aloha' using the Detailed Tropics stamp set out of gold cardstock and adhere this to the front of the card using glue.