Tiny Book CaseProject #21507
A tiny make bursting with creativity! Using ScoreBoards technology, you can effortlessly cut and score your own Tiny Book Case.
Products Used656492-Sizzix Making Essential - Mat Board, 6" x 13", White, 6 Sheets 656802-Sizzix Making Essential - Adhesive Sheets, 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets 663007-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets 663006-Sizzix Making Essential - Ink Pad, Black (Pigment) & Acrylic Block 664576-Sizzix Making Essential - Express Glue, 120ml 664424-Sizzix ScoreBoards L Die - Tiny Book Case
Other Supplies: Hole Punch, Marker (Black), Paper Trimmer, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Scissors, Stamp Sentiment
- Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 6" x 11 5/8". Apply two adhesive sheets to one side of a piece of mat board. Remove the protective backings and adhere the pink cardstock to the adhesive.
- Die-cut the Tiny Book Case out of the mat board.
- Fold along the score lines in the die-cut case. Adhere the side case panels together with liquid adhesive.
- With a black marker, add spots of black all over the outside of the case.
- Cut a small rectangle from white cardstock. Stamp a sentiment of choice to the rectangle and place a hold punch on the far, left-hand side of the rectangle.
- Wrap a ribbon around the outside of the box. Thread the ribbon through the hole punch on the sentiment and tie the ribbon into a bow. Trim off any excess ribbon.
- Add a few rhinestones to the outside of the box as desired with liquid adhesive.