Happy Hour Card
Create your very own birthday cards for those sophisticated ladies out there.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Pearl Gems, Stamp Sentiment
- Cut a desired card panel out of light gray cardstock and fold it in half to create a horizontal card base.
- Cut a strip of dark gray cardstock to a desired width to fit across the length of the card front. Adhere the strip to the bottom two-thirds of the card front with double-sided adhesive. Cut a strip of ivory cardstock to fit on top of the dark gray cardstock, with the length and width being shorter than the dark gray strip. Adhere the ivory strip to the dark gray strip with double-sided adhesive.
- Stamp a chosen sentiment to the center of the ivory strip.
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors all of the elements for the martini glass from the Happy Hour die set. Assemble and adhere the elements together with liquid adhesive. Adhere the martini glass directly to the left of the stamped sentiment with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere a few pearl gems in the martini glass and above it to create the appearance of bubbles.