Other Supplies: Gilding Wax (Gold), Paper Trimmer, Pencil, Scissors, Water Spritzer,
- Cut an A5 card front from ivory cardstock. Spritz the panel with water and emboss the cardstock with the Floral Mandala embossing folder. (*Note: For the best emboss it is recommended to run the cardstock and folder through the machine three times.)
- Apply gold gilding wax to the embossed edges. The best technique to achieve this look is to first rub a finger into the wax, take off excess on a scrap piece of paper, then lightly rub a finger over the raised edges.
- Die-cut out of ivory cardstock three of the pillow box shapes from the Box, Pillow & Poinsettias die set. With a pair of scissors trim away the tabs on one of the box elements until only the main box panel remains. This will be used as a stencil to trim the embossed image down to size.
- Lay the cut element as a stencil over the embossed panel. Draw around the outline of the cut element with a pencil. Then carefully cut along the pencil line so that the embossed panel will end of the same shape and size as the cut panel.
- Adhere the cut embossed panel with liquid adhesive to front section of one of the pillow boxes.
- Fold along the crease lines on each die cut pillow box element. Adhere the two sides together to form the 3-D Pillow box, be sure to not glue the ends of the pillow box closed.
- Repeat Steps 1-6 for any additional boxes.