Haunted House Halloween Card
Create a spooky card in time for the Halloween season.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Ranger Distress Ink Pads by Tim Holtz (Assorted Colors), Stamps (Large Design – Halloween Themed, Script Design), Water Spritzer
- Cut a panel of gray cardstock to the desired size of a card base. Fold in half to create card base.
- Cut a panel of gray cardstock to a desired size to act as layering mat on the card front. On the far right-hand side of the stamp a large Halloween-themed stamp of choice in black ink. With the Multi-Tool Distresser Blade, distress all edges of the panel. With the Blending Tool, apply desired ink color to the distressed edges. Adhere the panel to the card front at a desired angle with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of gray cardstock the house from the Haunted die set. With the Blending Tool, apply several shades of Distress Ink in chosen colors to give the house a worn appearance.
- Die-cut out of another shade of gray cardstock the shingles, shutters and other layering house elements from the Haunted die set. Adhere the die cut elements to their matching counterparts on the gray house with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of ivory cardstock a circle large enough to stand out behind the house.
- Trim away a straight edge toward the bottom of the circle. Apply various orange and yellow Distress inks to the ivory circle to create the effect of a moon. Spritz the inked circle with water to create a mottled effect. Once dry, stamp a script style stamp across the bottom portion of the moon with gray ink.
- With liquid adhesive, arrange and adhere the circle to the card front where desired and adhere the house on top of the moon.