Fallen Leaves Thanks Card
With florals and thank you cards, you cannot go wrong with our latest card project using our latest Chapter release.
Other Supplies: Dye Ink Pads (Gray, Green), Paper Trimmer, Water Spritzer
- Cut an A6 card base from a desired cardstock color. Fold in half to create card base. Cut a panel of white Texture Roll sized to fit the front of the card base, with a small border trim between the panel and the card front. Spray the Texture Roll panel with water, emboss the panel with the Fallen Leaves embossing folder (Note: For 3-D embossing we recommend running the folder through the machine two to three times for the best emboss.) Adhere the panel to the card base with liquid adhesive.
- With the Blending Tool, ink the top of the embossed image with gray ink, blending some into the lower embossed areas. Then ink the very top of the raised areas with green ink to create tonal differences over the entirety of the embossed panel. Center and adhere the panel to the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of Agave cardstock two leaves, out of gold glitter Opulent cardstock several berries and out of two other gold Opulent cardstocks three leaves from the Hidden Leaves die set. Die-cut out of Cobblestone cardstock the letters ‘T H A N K S’ from the Decorative Type die set.
- With the Blending Tool, add shaded edges to the two Agave leaves with gray ink.
- Adhere berries to one of the die cut leaves as desired with liquid adhesive. Adhere the leaves in a desired grouping near the bottom of the embossed panel.
- Cut a strip of Arctic Sky cardstock sized to fit across the length of the embossed panel and 1 1/2" in height. Cut a strip of Cork Roll sized to fit across the length of the embossed panel and 1" in height. Center and adhere the Cork Roll to Arctic Sky strip with liquid adhesive. Adhere the strip to the bottom of the gathered die cut leaves with foam tape. Adhere the word ‘THANKS’ across the length of the cork strip with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere large and small gold sequins as desired across the front of the card with liquid adhesive.