Elegant Poinsettia Napkin Ring
Elegant Poinsettias Thinlits die set is the must-have Christmas floral which can create your perfect table decorations this year.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Paper Trimmer
- Die-cut out of a red shade of Sculpting Foam two large flowers, two medium flowers, one small flower and flower center from the Elegant Poinsettia die set. Additionally, die-cut out of two shades of Sculpting Foam one leaf from the Elegant Poinsettia die set.
- With the Heat Tool, heat each die cut petal for a couple of seconds, until the foam starts to curl. Then pinch the flower in the center and roll the flower between the palms. Open the flowers back up and gently stretch each petal slightly with fingers. Try to avoid stretching out the edges.
- To create the full flower, layer the petals up from large to small, placing hot glue in between each layer.
- Create a hold in the center of the flower with a set of tweezers. Then take 5-8 metallic stamens of choice and fold them in half. Insert the tweezers through the center hole on the backside of the flower, grab the folded end of the metallic stamens and pull the threads through to the bottom of the flower. This should leave only the metallic stamen heads showing on the front side of the flower.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the die cut leaves.
- Adhere the leaves to the base of the flower with hot glue.
- Cut a strip of white cardstock, sized to act as a napkin ring. Glue the ends of the strip together to create the ring. Adhere the Poinsettia flower to the napkin ring with hot glue.